These beautiful Timbercrete pavers are outstanding because:-
– It does not burn your feet! Even on a 40 degree day Timbercrete pavers are 20 degrees cooler than concrete or clay pavers.
– Environmentally friendly! Timbercrete pavers lock up carbon for a lifetime. Made from a substantial amount of wood waste, our pavers lock up carbon that would otherwise be released into the atmosphere.
– Timbercrete is light! Because they are 1/3 lighter that a concrete paver, larger pavers can be handled by just one person. Being lighter also saves you money on freight and saves the environment because of the reduced amount of carbon emission when transporting.
– Hand Made Timbercrete's rustic paver range is truly unique, because every one of our rustic pavers are hand made, giving them a natural finish because no two pavers are exactly the same. We also offer a smooth face paver that is perfect for more formal areas.
– All Australian! Support our country by buying something that is made in Australia with sustainable Australian ingredients.
– Made to last! Although Timbercrete is made from woodwaste, it is not affected by termites nor does it rot. The longevity of Timbercrete is similar to any other masonry paver.
- 600mmx600mmx60mm Single colour sandstone look, sealed with protector.
Each 600mmx600mm paver locks up 3.18kg of carbon or 8.83kg of carbon per square metre
- 400 x 400 x 50 mm rustic paver. Natural colour. Available from all suppliers.
Other sizes available from some suppliers.
Special Order Pavers
Allow 2 to 3 weeks. This size or many other sizes, in a multitude of colours, including dual colour, and tri colour. The most other common size is 400mmx400mm. Only the 600mmx600mm pavers are always sealed, so ask the manufacturer for advise on sealing others.